• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

D6N air conditioner water drain?

One guy construction

Occupation
Owner/Welder, Hobby Land management
My D6 has water running out of dash vent from AC, I am assuming the drain is clogged. Where is the drain at for this? AKM02508
thanks again

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Cut the nipple off the end of the drain tube (45 in Niges pic) and let the condensate run. We've had problems with those nipples on the end of the hose, I guess it's supposed to keep debris out but they just clog up and cause problems.

Hope that's the problem.

One guy construction

Occupation
Owner/Welder, Hobby Land management
someone must have ran the machine with the doors open, dust was inside of dash which caused the clogged drain when it got wet. blew air up through hose. All working good now. Thanks again

I’ve had trouble with mud daubers building nest in drain tube on truck a/c I put little bit of steel wool in tube keeps them out let’s water drain.