• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

D6 N low fuel pressure

One guy construction

Occupation
Owner/Welder, Hobby Land management
Been working my 2007 D6N this past weekend, when pushing under very hard load the low fuel pressure lite would come on. Push in decel pedal for 2-3 seconds lite goes out. Clogged fuel filter?? Have cat service coming tomorrow to check out and do a complete service on machine, hopefully no big issues.

One guy construction

Occupation
yes but I did get the last fill up out of the guys service truck where were digging the pond at. Im hoping that is the root cause

One guy construction

Occupation
no, I just dropped it off at the dealer last night since they couldnt come to me today.. Guess ill know soon what is wrong with it

One guy construction

Occupation
If you suspect a dodgy load of fuel even more reason to take a look at the tank drain. Have you tried draining the tank since you filled up..?
All good to go now, had junk in water seperator as you stated. cleaned, serviced ready to get back to work.