• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

D5M losing pressure

twr

6GN-632 I have 430 PSI at priority valve and filter, transmission is turned up all the way but still low brakes at 280 PSI ANY thoughts. THANKS

twr

Well back to this,could the ECM cause these pressures to be low even if im getting no codes ? we blocked oil to the brakes there is still low pressure and modulation is at max and still low also. thanks

Mark250

Occupation
heavy equipment technician
Have you done a clutch and brake calibration?
Have you checked the transmission temperature sensor (not the gauge sender)
What is the history? why are you chasing low pressure?
Mark

Last edited:

twr

The brakes where dragging when you tried to move started checking pressure was good at filter and priority and relief on transmission but when setting modulation it was maxed out and still low brake pressure also low it seems to make pressure and sends to brakes and transmission with ECM being the only thing in common

twr

we set a big magnet on brake solenoid brake pressure goes to normal

Mark250

Occupation
heavy equipment technician
brake and clutch pressures are set up during calibration try that first. you don't need ET just a scroll box. in which I posted A how to make in the post above this
Mark

twr

we have et and clicker box but it woudnt adjust to rite pressure but i'll try agine