• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

D5HLGP hydraulic tank Drain

hunterdog967

Occupation
Heavy equipment mechanic
D5HLGP hydraulic tank Drain pipe size needed to screw into bottom of hydraulic tank please

hunterdog967

Occupation
Heavy equipment mechanic

D5HLGP 1DD06924
Thanks Nige follow up question hydraulic pump is in rough shape when I pulled apart. Keeping in mind it's outside in Ontario -10 how far and what steps would you recommend in trying to remove pump debris from hydraulic system

Nige

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
Keeping in mind it's outside in Ontario -10 how far and what steps would you recommend in trying to remove pump debris from hydraulic system
Wait until spring.?
That's a piston pump. The sh1t will be everywhere if it has cr@pped itself big style........
How exactly is the pump in rough shape.? Got photos.?

hunterdog967

Occupation
Heavy equipment mechanic
Wait until spring.?
That's a piston pump. The sh1t will be everywhere if it has cr@pped itself big style........
How exactly is the pump in rough shape.? Got photos.?

No pictures and it's at pump shop now and received a warning from pump shop that it's rough and tank will be full of pump . I was thinking open tank and cleaning the best I can . Waiting till spring is not an option

hunterdog967

Occupation
Heavy equipment mechanic
these are pump pics

Attachments

• 20230112_164641.jpg
    20230112_164641.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 20230112_164607.jpg
    20230112_164607.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 13

hunterdog967

Occupation
Heavy equipment mechanic
I'm thinking tank filter was changed before they called me but it was full of steel. The spin on was completely full of metallic oil