• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

D5G speed selector switch

D5GDevo

Hey everybody,
My D5G SN-WGB03584 speed selector started acting up. I would start out in say #1 on the speed gauge and it would start out good then jump to #4 suddenly. I pulled the codes and got code #262, which says “switch deceleration”. So I have the switch assembly ordered and I was wondering if I will need to calibrate the machine before I can run it, or is there something else I can do. Thanks in advance, everyone on here is always a great help.

Nige

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
The switch is an ON/OFF type, not a sensor. It should work by simply replacing the switch.
If it was the pedal position sensor by procedure it would need to be recalibrated.

Attachments

• Decel Pedal Sensor.pdf
    664.6 KB · Views: 1