• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

D3b won't turn to the right

I have a 1985 d3b (27y 3204) pedal steer . when I push the left pedal it turns fine . when I push the right pedal under load the tractor stops both sides. it feels like both clutches are on . I dont think that the clutch is slipping because it tracks straight when dozing or going uphill . Any thoughts would be appreciated !!

d3b wont turn right

The bearing on the end of the steering valve spool has likely fallen apart.
Later Bob

thanks for your input . the first thing i checked were those bearings and though worn they haven't fallen apart yet. awful loose though . any other thoughts

wosama931b

If the bearing is well worn, it will make wear on the lobe, and the valve will not be working correct. I think you should get a new bearing, lobe, and re-adjust the
clutch pedal. If that does not work, you may need to pull the clutch cover and ck the cylinder inside for leakage.