• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

D3 LGP blade question

pp13bnos

New guy here, and am really enjoying the forum. I usually spend hours a day looking over old topics! :D

Alright guys, I have a 1996 D3 LGP and primarily use it for pushing up corn silage. Now, from what I understand my dozer came with a 10', 6 way blade. I'm guessing one of the previous owners had the blade narrowed to 8'. If I'm wrong about this please let me know...I'd like to run a 10ft blade on my machine to get a little more production out of it.

I'm having difficulty tracking down a 10ft blade for it that is somewhat local, and was wondering if any other blades are somewhat of a "bolt on". I was kinda hoping a D4 blade or something would work. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :) CJ

Catmantwo

A 10'6" blade should be the original size. See the attached spec sheet from CAT. As for finding the proper size blade you could try MachineryTrader.com I have seen blades listed in the past on this site.

Jerry

Attachments

• Specs.JPG
    Specs.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 369