• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

D3 decelerator

Outasite

Help! Got a 83 D3B I would like to put a decelerator on it.Does any one know if Cat makes a kit,or would anyone have a picture of how it works so i could build one? Thanks

AllDodge

Help! Got a 83 D3B I would like to put a decelerator on it.Does any one know if Cat makes a kit,or would anyone have a picture of how it works so i could build one? Thanks

Never heard of someone doing that but wouldn't mind finding out how myself. Currently working get mine started

Mobiltech

Occupation
Self employed Heavy duty mechanic
Yes there is one available. There is more info . Do you have a serial number?
Description of Change: A new steering and decelerator control group is available as an attachment on D3B Tractors. The new control group has hand operated steering levers in comparison to the pedal steering controls which are standard on these machines. Also, the new control group has a foot operated decelerator pedal.

Adaptable To: The new 5G3200 Steering and Decelerator Control Group is Adaptable to D3B Tractors with Serial Numbers 23Y1-Up, 24Y1-Up, 27Y1-Up and 28Y1-Up when all of the new parts shown in the chart are used together