• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

D10 with 5 spank ripper

9420pullpan

this dozer is over seas somewhere thought you might like it ..........

Attachments

• n158_rip.JPG
    n158_rip.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 4,287

mayrklaus

hello

this dozer has worked on the construction side in france for the railway. the ripper ist used to mix the materials are used and not for ripping.

best regards
klaus

steve83101

Occupation
Equipment Reliability Inspectro For chevron Mining
Be great for tilling up the ground but not for ripping

Imaginemw

Occupation
Welder/Fabricator, Dozer owner/operator
Wow! That's what a 5 "Spank" ripper looks like. Lol. That's actually an interesting attachment. Neat pic!

Taylortractornu

Charter Member
Occupation
Privvate landfill operator/manager
Id like to have that to plow some of this d@mned hard clay on my habby farm lol. Thats the first 5 bottom plow Ive seen on a machine that size. I saw a D8K one time in Alabama with a 3 shank ripper with a trailer behind it and an air compressoer on it. the trailer had a hopper on it and they were blowing lime/soil crete mix into the ground all the way through the slots it was cutting. then they brought in a soil mixer.

plantman.uk

Occupation
excavator operator
now that baby looks like it's mixing lime in with the clay to dry it is my guess bloody messy job on a good day worse when the wind is blowing stuff gets everywhere