• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

D10 t prob

637slayer

Occupation
scraper hand
The hydraulics are very weak unless its rapped up. At fast idle wont hardly pick up the ripper or blade. Had the same problem a couple years ago, no codes, cat fixed it first time cause it was still under warranty, our mechanics looked at it fri. Prob went out today and hooked up their computer to diagnose the prob. I told them i could find out faster on here what the prob was. Sorry for lack of info i only ran it for awhile somebody called in sick. Hyds worked fine when rapped up, first thought was pump going out but they said it was the same thing that happened bfore. Hyd oil was fine machine has 7200 hrs on it.

trackdoc

Occupation
Currently working as a HD Mechanic Trainer in Kyr
erm, with out any pressure readings I'm not too sure what you are going to achieve.
BUT, it sounds like the PCO solenoid.
Going by what you have said that is where I would start

Construct'O

Occupation
Dozerwork,tiling plus many more!!!!!!!
If Cat fixed on warranty they should have it on record, that is where i would start.If it fixed it the first time then just call and asked them to look it up for you.If i'm looking at a used machine i call my dealer and have them search for past work done.

As for problems and guess it might be the accumlator, for the hydraulics, like has been discussed on here about the D6T,etc since we are talking T model.Good luck

Nige

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
I agree with Construct'O.........

Otherwise need a Serial Number. Some early 10T's up to RJG00528 (equipped with RATAAC aftercooler) have an accumulator in the fan circuit. RJG00529-Up with ATAAC aftercoolar do not.

There is no accumulator in the main implement hydraulic system on a 10T.

Ross

Low standby pressure or the pressure reducing valve that meters line pressure for pilot use.

RGJ that is. Have a look on the monitor screen for real time parameters. Play around a little.