• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

D-20

Swamp rat

I am about to build a brush package for my d-20 and 850 JD, does anyone have any pictures of some for me to look at for a reference. Thanks.

EZ TRBO

Occupation
Aggregate Utility, Maintence Welder
Brush package as in...timber sweeps, cab screens, etc? More information please.

Trbo

Swamp rat

The machine came w/2post canopy with plastic top, i want to put a standard clearing package - limb risers, 4 post roof support w/mesh on sides and back. Thanks

JimInOz

Hi Swampy,
Here's a few from my files...
Good luck,
Jim

Attachments

• BD2D Dozer  NZ.jpg
    BD2D Dozer NZ.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 594
  • BD2E with winch.jpg
    BD2E with winch.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 599
  • BD2F with bush outfit.jpg
    BD2F with bush outfit.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 604
  • 350 Dozer  1.jpg
    350 Dozer 1.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 608

K5Cruz

This is what I plan to do with my D21p in the future. Works great for small trees and brush in factory trim, but would be much better with a rake

http://www.ransome-equip.com/sldozer.html

The canopy and sweeps are most likely from kenco. I cant remember their website offhand but I'm sure a quick google search would find it.

Attachments

• semilpdozer02.jpg
    semilpdozer02.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 528
  • semilpdozer03.jpg
    semilpdozer03.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 511

pel123

Does anyone know where I can find a water pump, gaskets, and o-ring, for a d20p-6 dozer, except from the dealer? Any help would be great. Pete

concrete_man

I have a D20 & I need to know how to adjust the tracks on it, its like the have slack or something, can anyone help me with this?

K5Cruz

I have a D20 & I need to know how to adjust the tracks on it, its like the have slack or something, can anyone help me with this?

Short, non technical version: There is a small square cover with a 17mm bolt head on the track frame, toward the middle of the machine. Open this cover. Underneath it is a grease fitting. Pump grease into it to tighten the tracks.