• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

CX130 trackpad sourcing

Bearhead

I have a new to me cx130. Need new track pads and bucket bushings etc. this is for farm use so pretty low hrs will be put in it.

Where is best place to source new track pads etc without paying too much.
I have price with AMS but wanted to see other recommendations

Thxs.

Attachments

• IMG_3643.jpeg
    IMG_3643.jpeg
    6.3 MB · Views: 23

Tones

Occupation
Ex land clearing contractor, part-time retired
Your digger is a Simitomo sold in North America as Case and Linkbelt. Dismantlers would be a good place to look but you'd probably have to buy the complete track chain. That then gives you 2 options, use the new purchase or swap the grousers.

Welder Dave

Do you want to stay with the rubber pads or go to conventional triple grouser pads? I think triple grouser might be less expensive and last indefinely on an excavator.

Bearhead

Thanks, I will go with triple grouser as you mention, 24". I have a new price of $47/pad and there are app 84 of them. Have sent inquiries to dismantling yards but no one has replied

Welder Dave

You need to see if you can swap the pads with triple grouser and if the chains are the same. If might be completely different undercarriage for the rubber pad type tracks.

Bearhead

yes, will measure up and confirm if steel tracks bolt to those chains. It was a county machine 4000hrs, i guess they were running on asphalt and doing gyrations:)