• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Custom repainted P&H JDM livery

cat345bl

Occupation
Trucking Industry
My first repaint, it is a lionel P&H conventional truck crane model kit. It was painted in James D Morrissey Inc. Livery. This company is a major player in heavy highway construction, earth moving, aggregate and quarry operations, and a materials supplier here in Eastern Pa. I made one of many P&H cranes they own. They have several of these machines, about six, they have many others by Manitowoc and Grove. Many of them are sitting at their yard, assisting in maintaing haul trucks, or hard at work at a construction site. I Used krylon fusion for this crane. I made the logos my self. It took 4 days to make this crane. It kinda came out good, especially on the tires and boom. I messed up the hook so I took a real metal one off of a POS Akerman crane made by joal. I am also going to make a matching P&H shovel for this crane. If anyone seen one of these cranes owned by them can you please post them.

similar crane.
DSC00378.jpg

capture1.jpg

jdmcrane001.jpg

jdmcrane002.jpg

jdmcrane003.jpg

jdmcrane004.jpg

jdmcrane008.jpg

jdmcrane009.jpg

jdmcrane010.jpg

jdmcrane011.jpg

jdmcrane012.jpg