• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

CTL 70 won't move

JakeHarrington

I bought my friends CTL70 which had a bad engine. i went through the entire process of swapping in a brand-new engine. it run strong now and is all back together but i can't get it to move now. I have no track movement and no hydraulics.

So far i have bypassed the lap bar and jumped out the safety switch.
changed all the relays in the kick panel.
read about and found that wire by the battery in the yellow tape and connected it.

None of that made any difference.

machine is full of oil and is definitely making pressure.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. There seems to be no one around me that is knowledgable about these things.

Also could anyone help me download a service manual for this machine?

ilovetracks

could you possibly made a mistake bypassing? Do you know if the safety solenoid is letting oil through? will the boom work?

heymccall

Screenshot_20191217-010017_Drive.jpg If know pump is connected and spinning with engine...
Do you have 12v here, in circle, when lap bar is down, with machine running. If no, unplug from harness and supply 12v (not polarity dependent) to coil, and see if machine now moves.