• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

creative equipment buying & selling

whitemike

Occupation
Small land clearing biz owner
I found a site that has a fresh cheap approach to posting equipment you are no longer using and a down to earth approach in buying somebodys just-like-you excess stuff. Eequipments.com. check it out, a fresh idea

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
You "found" it? The website you have listed as your homepage? :cool2 I hope you didn't have to look too hard.

Here in case you missed it, is the forum rule on advertising:

•Aside from the "for sale" area, for member's personally owned goods, advertising of goods and services is not permitted unless sponsoring heavyequipmentforums.com. A vendor of goods or services may make one introductory post explaining their product or service and may answer questions about such within that thread. No further promotion of your product or service may be made without sponsorship. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, click “Contact Us” at the bottom of any page.

Special Note: Vendors of goods or services, or their representatives, who join the forums and make no worthwhile contributions other than to post multiple links to said goods and services are considered spammers. Spammers will have their posts removed, and their membership terminated with extreme prejudice.

(Bold added for emphasis.)

A belated welcome to HEF, since you have been using the site.

joispoi

Welcome Whitemike. You might want to check out mascus.com, europemachinery.com and some others. If you have your own iron to sell, you can list it for free and you'll get 1000's x more traffic looking at your ads. Dealers have to pay monthly listing subscriptions. Those small sites like the one you linked tend to attract scammers who set up fake ads.

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Welcome Whitemike. You might want to check out mascus.com, europemachinery.com and some others. If you have your own iron to sell, you can list it for free and you'll get 1000's x more traffic looking at your ads. Dealers have to pay monthly listing subscriptions. Those small sites like the one you linked tend to attract scammers who set up fake ads.

Joispoi that is his site or at least the same sight he lists as his homepage....:cool2

whitemike

Occupation
Small land clearing biz owner
I was hoping if I posted site I would find out exactly how the rules worked on helping draw attention to a site that is my late brothers way of helping others. None of that equipment is his , mine or no other family member, just folks he knew. My brother mentioned it to me befor his passing and I did have to search internet to find it. If I broke any rules I am sorry but it was to help others note mike.

JGS Parts

Occupation
Owner JGS Machinery
So no offence mate but i dont think you can really say he was helping people, it is purley business here as he is adding a few % for himself or you now i guess would be the case. Anyways sorry about your loss.