• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Crane knocked over.

Truckie

No problem Digger I just herd of this and saw copy of yesterdays Tribune Review and checked here and did not see any thing, so I figured I’d post it.;)
Not sure what went wrong. In the news clip they say the weight he was swinging got away from him, but in the news paper article they say part of the roof hit the crane boom and knocked it over. I’m :confused: :confused: to.

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
It just looks odd to me that the cab of the machine is facing away from the building. If part of the building came down and caught it, I'd have thought it would've been facing toward the building. :beatsme

Truckie

Thanks for the extra link Digger.
I still haven’t figured out the whole deal. When I get more time I will look a bit closer to hopefully figure it out.