• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Cost of concrete paver

buddy605

Occupation
Engineering tech/ survey
Looking at doing concrete road does anyone have any idea the cost for a concrete paver that can pave 7 meter (21 feet) with dowel inserter. Just looking at ball park to the nearest 100,000 is close enough I am just trying to get an idea.

jameswallen

Concrete Pavers are a manufactured product, they tend to be priced between $5-$10 per sq/ft. This is a very reasonable price, particularly when compared to the higher prices of Natural Stone. recently I had paving on driveways from concrete contractors Frederick MD in very reasonable rates. You can also try them out by contacting through the official site:- http://capitalpavingconstruction.com/

Equiptrain

Occupation
Slip Form Paving Equipment Training and Sales
Concrete pavers to do 7 m can range from 100k to 400k for used. New would be 400k to 650k. These are with single tie bar inserter which some people call dowel bars. The true dowel bar inserter which would insert several dowels across the joint at once would change the prices. 500k used up to 1 mil new. Hope this helps. Send me a message if you want to be more specific on info.

buddy605

Occupation
Engineering tech/ survey
Concrete pavers to do 7 m can range from 100k to 400k for used. New would be 400k to 650k. These are with single tie bar inserter which some people call dowel bars. The true dowel bar inserter which would insert several dowels across the joint at once would change the prices. 500k used up to 1 mil new. Hope this helps. Send me a message if you want to be more specific on info.

Thanks we were doing a concrete vs Asphalt. Asphalt won since no one local able to do concrete. Was a good process since asphalt Keith price low to keep concrete out