• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Coolant light on

viktor

Hi I have a john deere 350g.with pin number 1ff350gxjcd808930.and I have the code 111-01.wonder if someone can tell me the code.please thank you.

viktor

Ok but the tank is full with coolant.and it has to sensors. One has 4-5volt the other one has about 26volt.wonder if it's right

92U 3406

Occupation
Wrench Bender
Try and unplug each sensor and see if the code changes. If the code changes from 111-01 to 111-XX when you unplug a sensor and back to 111-01 when you plug it back in chances are the sensor has failed.

92U 3406

Occupation
Wrench Bender
Sounds like you may have an issue in the wiring from the ECU to the sensor. Unfortunately I don't have schematics for that machine.

tmsha

I have a problem with the coolant level is low
The second problem is walking speed solenoid valve.
I can't find the solution
Sumitomo 240-5 Excavator

mg2361

Occupation
Equipment Mechanic
Welcome to HEF tmsha;)!

Please start your own thread since you have a different machine than the one this thread was started with. When you start your thread, please give a more detailed description of your issues and also, please post a machine serial number.

tmsha

Welcome to HEF tmsha;)!

Please start your own thread since you have a different machine than the one this thread was started with. When you start your thread, please give a more detailed description of your issues and also, please post a machine serial number.
I have a Sumitomo excavator, size 240-5. The problem is that the movement of the excavator is always fast, which causes a rise in the temperature of the hydraulic oil, which leads to the weakness of the excavator when the temperature rises.
_2_ When traveling, the travel speed is on the hare mode (traveling speed is high) I cannot switch to the turtle mode (traveling at low speed) The service code is 7201– walking speed solenoid valve.
_ 3_ on the excavator screen it shows that the coolant level is low. The service code is 7421— level