• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Compensated Research for Heavy Equipment users

susan19

Hello!

VuPoint Research, the company I work for, is conducting a compensated research study coming up in the next couple of weeks and I'm hoping someone might be a good fit.

Study 385 is a remote phone study, it is in no way shape or form a sales or marketing ploy. You would not be asked to sign up for anything nor would you be sold anything. For your participation you would be offered $200.00, this would be in check form mailed to your desired mailing address. The phone interview would last 60 minutes and we would be working around your schedule.

If you would like more information or are interested int he study. don't hesitate to respond back on this thread or email our project manager at joshua.rippy@mdcresearch.com.

Our company's website is www.vupointresearch.com for information on our company.

Hobbytime

that would be a cashiers check paid before the interview?? or time enough to clear my bank account before answering anything..lol