• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Company Logo

Which Logo ?

• Logo 1

Votes: 19 73.1%
  • Logo 2

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Logo 3

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Logo 4

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
right next to the suburb of Cockburn is a suburb called Hotfanny

Well Hotfanny is better than Slapout Alabama.:D

BTW- I can't believe you are scratching that counter weight on the "Wombat" squizzy.:rolleyes:

Squizzy246B

Administrator
Occupation
Digger Driver
Well Hotfanny is better than Slapout Alabama.:D

BTW- I can't believe you are scratching that counter weight on the "Wombat" squizzy.:rolleyes:

Never believe anything a South Australian tells you...:pointhead:rolleyes:

I disliked that Caterpillar free advertising on the back of the skiddy so much I replaced the sticker with one of my own...pics to follow.

Squizzy246B

Administrator
Occupation
Digger Driver
Hey, don't include all of us in that statement!:mad::D
Rn'R.

Sorry about that...what I should have said was "don't believe everything a crow eater tells you" ...and I wont mention the south australian beer..or the football team....:stirthepot:falldownlaugh:falldownlaugh

Too far off the rails this one...and its much more fun pickin on Mex..err...Victorians, or Taswegians...or Kiwis...Lol

Company Logo's would be good at this stage:eek: Salvage operation required..I can't believe I've gone and Hi-jacked my own thread...(again).♠

bear

Occupation
Math, Physics, keeping out of trouble and doing od
At one point in my life I could name about 50 towns parks and other places that sounded... ahem, a little "dirty" Thanks to Squizzy and Hendrik i got 2 new ones. One of my favorites is from my home state http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Bone_Lick_State_Park They have a huge Mastadon skull that gives the town and park it's name. sorry to hijack your thread squizzy. Does my hijack work counteract yours? Thereby placing the thread back on path?