• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Combination wrench rolls

JLarson

Occupation
Owner- civil and heavy repair/fab company
The Ergodyne-Arsenal stuff is nice, I've got some for wrenches to don't live in a Montezuma box or my roll cab.

When we used to do a lot of manufacturing equipment builds from scratch and I'd have to travel I ran out of one of their tool rolls and a wrench roll in a pelican case airline case too.

Birken Vogt

Charter Member
The main reason I like using a wrench roll is the ease of accounting for all my wrenches. I hate planting tools on a job and not realizing until later that one (or more) is missing. Usually I just got careless and put the missing tool in the wrong place, but too often they are never seen again.

I usually find them again, right where I left them when I return to the job site, except have been sitting in the rain several months and no longer work, if a rachet or electronic meter.