• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Chip trucks/trailers etc.

Randy88

Could you shed some light on what products they are hauling, such as plywood, osb board, pine lumber, hardwood or what and where the products are going? Great photo's by the way.

Blk prince

Occupation
Truck driver semi retired
Could you shed some light on what products they are hauling, such as plywood, osb board, pine lumber, hardwood or what and where the products are going? Great photo's by the way.

Post 162,1&2 are TIF trucks loaded at Ladysmith Forest Products with processed lumber,2x8 going to one of the lumber docks. Lumber going overseas. Cannot say for sure where 3rd and 4th pictures taken. 5appears to be lumber dock at Duke Point,cargo is wrapped lumber. Most likely kiln dried so it is wrapped as not to get wet

Blk prince

Occupation

Blk prince

Occupation
Randy88,if you see any other pictures you would like more info on,please post the number and I will give any info that I have. I have been hauling lumber for this outfit for a few years now. Many changes since these were taken. Bp

camptramp

Occupation
Retired Logger Retired Part time pebble hauler
Jeet Sangara , Trans-Isle Freightways . I would say most of the lumber being hauled by these trucks would be Fir or Hemlock and most likely to Deep Sea Docks for Export . The Fork Lifts in Picture 4 are painted BCFP colours , the location is most likely Stewart Channel Wharves at Croften B.C.scan823.jpgscan824.jpgscan825.jpgscan826.jpgscan827.jpg

camptramp

Occupation
Retired Logger Retired Part time pebble hauler
Jeet Sangara , Trans-Isle Freightways , 1st picture was taken at Deep Sea Dock on Cowichan Bay looking up Cowichan Valley at Mt. Prevost .scan835.jpg scan836.jpg scan837.jpg