• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Change swing bearing on Cat 301.5

ScanX84

Hello everyone,

Here, my brother and I (we are french !) have just acquired a mini excavator CATERPILLAR 301.5 (year 2002 I think) with 3000 Hours, at a reasonable price and for good reason, it is necessary to change the crown of orientation.

so we were able to find the price of the latter from dealers CAT or others ... and the doc, but they are not explicit I think.

As we have a two-column bridge, it has been wedged and is ready to be dismantled.

A priori, we did not think, but it is necessary to leave the seat, as well as the tanks of oil and diesel ... in short all the top visibly? on the other hand, it is not necessary to leave the hydraulic distributors in case there is a crown screw hidden below?

someone has already done on this kind of model?

Thank you for your help :)

A photo:

ScanX84

1543182737-fadea1b7-02c9-4f18-bec6-708e46a16ff1.jpeg