• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Smokiie

I have a Champion grader for sale. As near as i can tell from the serial number it's right around a 1994 model. I contracted with my local township for a few years so maintained the gravel roads in the summer and plowed the snow in the winter. I got out of the business so I have no need for the old girl.

I'm located in central Minnesota so keep that in mind if you are interested in it.

It has a 14' moldboard with a 2' extension. There is also a 12' cable wing that goes with it.

Model: 730A
Product ID Number: 025798
Machine Hours: 12556
Electrical system: 24 Volt
The guy I purchased from said he had a factory rebuilt engine put in at 6000 hours. The engine has good oil pressure and does not smoke or otherwise burn oil.
The powershift transmission is tight and shifts smoothly. The seal on the output shaft is starting to leak a bit but hasn't been bad enough to inspire me to replace it yet. During the busy season I generally needed to add a quart or two of fluid.
I had the hydraulic pump rebuilt a few years ago so that should be in good shape for a long time now.

I'm sure I'll think of more info to add after I post this so will update as needed. If you have any questions feel free to hit me up and I'll get back to you quickly.

I'm asking $25,000 and will consider any serious and reasonable offer. I would also consider a partial trade if that helps us make a deal. A few items I would be interested in are, an older skid steer (any brand), a small dozer along the lines of like a D4. I might even consider a small utility tractor.

The following link is for a shared folder on my Google drive containing several pics of the grader.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/chM9xdbBc7YP1CFj8