• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Champion 560

determined

Purchased an older Champion 560 grader.
Need to get it shipped home.
Anybody have a rough idea of what the weight is so I can arrange a trucker?

determined

Thank you for your reply Graderfan, the link you attached is saying it is over 25000 lbs.
I am thinking that must be the fully dressed weight as I just got off the phone with Jade equipment and they had a brochure for that exact model and they said it listed the base weight as 19500 lbs.
Still leaves me concerned as the transporter I was talking to is only licensed for 20 000 lbs of cargo.

Graderfan1981

I don't know if the dates from the sites are right, but when you let me some days time, maybe I can get a copy of a brochure from this type, I try to contact the Antique Champion Grader Club.

Graderfan1981

I have get from the champion grader club a copy of a brochure, this says 24,950 lbs, maybe this was the first version, the later ones weight a bit more.