• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Caterpillar Paint

DoyleX

Occupation
Lever Puller, Gear Jammer, Pipe Twister
I've shot many many gallons of straight up cat standard performance. Is not water based. Very thick likes pressure and a big tip or I've put a magnetic heater on the bottom of the binks pot. For the money your best bet.

Tyler d4c

The dozer in the first photo was painted with the standard cat paint the hardener and the the thinner in the first picture. The 259 was painted with cat paint out of a binks pressure pot with no thinner or hardener. Both done over cat or john deere yellow primer. The case and deere thinners are the same stuff. I previously said about the shop line thinner it works just the same20231216_123656.jpg
20240427_094232.jpg20240427_094341.jpg