• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Caterpillar Heavy Equipment Trainer / Demonstrator

Danial Doherty

I just took on a Demonstrator / Trainer position with Caterpillar and i was wondering if anyone on this form was also in this position? If so drop me a message, i would really like to have a chat with you.

buddy605

Occupation
Engineering tech/ survey
congradulation on the job. I am assuming you had to leave the big red machine.

Danial Doherty

Thank you!!
lol The big red machine.. never heard that one before, but it fits!!!
Yes i did leave, but I will still be working very close with them in the future.

motrack

Charter Member
Occupation
field service tech
A good friend of mine and former co worker holds that job dealing with paving equipment. If you run across Craig Akins tell him Rob said hello.

jbernd

Lucky SOB! That's the job I wanted all my life. Now I am too old and married to persue. I love to operate machinery and like to show off a little bit as well. Good luck on the new job.