• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Cat M318C cab problems

Soo

Hello,

I have a CAT M318C at which the cab doesn't rise and neither lower. It looks like i can't identified the problem, after all the verifications i did.
Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated

Thank you

Soo

Hello,

More exactly the cabin doesn' work(rise or lower)
neither mecanic or electric.
If someone had similar problems, an advice would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Nige

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
CATM318CPBEB02032
A good thing I asked for that. There are two System Operation documents, one for machines with S/N up to and including BEB02000, the other for machines above that S/N. There are some quite significant differences between the two documents.

I will send you some information regarding how the hydraulic system for the cab riser is controlled and operated. Keep a watch on your messages. Meantime I will keep looking for any troubleshooitng and diagnostic information that might be available.