• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Cat Collectors

Northart

HHhhmmnn wishing ?

Hello Deas Plant,

What a pity, I thought an enterprising fellow like you would snap one up in a minute. Just work one of them side jobs again, and you'll have it in no time . :)LOL :):drinkup

Deas Plant

No wishing involved.

Hi, Northart.
No wishing involved, Mate. I can, even without exactly TAXING my miniscule mentality, think of better things to put those funds towards - such as a trip to Woodland in June where I can get to see LOTS of vintage Cats, Holts and Bests and many other beasts as well, in the flesh, so to speak, and bring the memories home on several small pieces of silicone - as well as in my head.

If, you're a REAL good kid, I may even post some photos here for you to drool over. LOL.

Firecat11

Occupation
Registered Civil Engineer / Heavy Earthwork Contra
Deas Plant-

Did I understand correctly that you are attending the antique tractor show in Woodland California in June?

Deas Plant

NOT a 'senior' moment.

Hi, Northart.
That was NOT a senior moment. I did not say that you were MY kid. What I said was, and I quote:

"If, you're a REAL good kid, I may even post some photos here for you to drool over. LOL." Unquote.

Nowhere does that say that you are my kid. Thankfully. 'Cos that'd make me at least 114 years old. LOL.

Hi, Firecat11.
It is my fervent hope that my newly-acquired passport and my tickets on Air New Zealand's flying oxygen deprivers will make it possible for me to attend the Best Show On Tracks at the Dan Best ranch near Woodland, Ca., on June 20 - 22, 2008. They'd better - they cost enough.

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
Senior ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Deas Plant,

Your slipping, a "Senior Moment" I'm not your kid .

Thanks , Northart

NOT a 'senior' moment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, Northart.
That was NOT a senior moment. I did not say that you were MY kid. What I said was, and I quote:

"If, you're a REAL good kid, I may even post some photos here for you to drool over. LOL." Unquote.

Nowhere does that say that you are my kid. Thankfully. 'Cos that'd make me at least 114 years old. LOL.

:popcorn

Sensing that something exciting is brewing, Digger grabs the popcorn. Then, as a precaution, dials 9-1-1 and puts the paramedics on alert. He knows, from personal experience, that old guys bruise easier...

:stirthepot

;)

Northart

Fire ?

Hello Digger242j,

No need to call the fire dept. , lot of hot air blowing though.:)

Just reminds me of the latest, with our Congressman Don Young being investigated by the FBI,over a Florida I-75 Interchange. He was Chairman of the Transportation Committe.

After the US Senate and House of Representatives voted on a Transportation Bill. There was a "change in the Language". By definition. Changed the entire intent of Congress.

Turned out the news media dug deeper into the actions, and found a political benefactor would have greatly benefited from the action, which was subsequently overturned or changed later in Congressional action.

The moment had called for a procedural "Clean up of the Language " before sending the Bill to the White House for the President.

Anyway the Congressman is in hot water over that.

So much for this tiltating conversation.

Firecat11

Occupation
Registered Civil Engineer / Heavy Earthwork Contra
Deas Plant-

The wife and I plan on attending the equipment show too. We hope to see ya there.

Deas Plant

I'll be the one . . . . . . . . . .

Hi, Firecat11.
I'll be one of the ones looking distinctly UN-American. Jeez, I may even look like a D****D tourist with a camera or two hanging off me. LOL.

I'll look forward to meeting you and yours. Closer to the date, I'll send you my cell phone number.