• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

cat 955 H wont move and hydraulic dont work

BigWrench55

There is not a lot that I can tell you about your machine. I have seemed to have forgotten more than that I can remember. 955k was the very first piece of equipment that I ever worked on in my 20 plus years of equipment repair. I do seem to remember that there are shims under the rear motor mounts that are important to aligning the isolators so that they don't come apart. Something to that effect. If I were standing there next to it. It would probably come back to me what I have forgotten. :rolleyes:

.RC.

Well I will ask the obvious. Is the engine running? If it is not running, there will be no hydraulics and it will not move. :D

Dave Neubert

Looking at SIS it looks like the torque converter and trans is bolted together if that is so you have to unbolt converter from trans and pull engine something on the coupling has failed