• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Cat 933 Traxcavator 11A

Sting

I believe its a 1958.
I need a top carrier roller. Early bronze bushing style.
Transfer fuel pump repair kit.
Some track pads and a skid plate.
Immediately need roller and pump kit (diaphram leaks fuel from relief tube)
Any help is appreciated.

petepilot

I believe its a 1958.
I need a top carrier roller. Early bronze bushing style.
Transfer fuel pump repair kit.
Some track pads and a skid plate.
Immediately need roller and pump kit (diaphram leaks fuel from relief tube)
Any help is appreciated.
Don t know where you are.carter cat in Salem va at one time had a field full of older parts might look them up give em a call

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Welcome to the Forums Sting! Glad to have you.

Finney Equipment in Birmingham carries older Cat parts.

https://finneycorp.com/

Last edited:

DMiller

Occupation
Cheap "old" Geezer
First question, Serial Number and yes I see 11A? Parts are dependent most especially on Cat by whole S/N. Second, as noted Where are you at as are plenty of yards and suppliers but pertinent to states? Lastly what is machine use, Hobby: couple hours here and there, significant farm duty, secondary equipment for a contractor?

All are pertinent, used parts will usually end up as bad or worse than already have many needing reman before can actually use, blind bought 933 parts may net you NON Functional to s/n series and lastly for a Hobby machine Cat Classic parts are as close to what a yard will cost you used for new parts.

Sting

First question, Serial Number and yes I see 11A? Parts are dependent most especially on Cat by whole S/N. Second, as noted Where are you at as are plenty of yards and suppliers but pertinent to states? Lastly what is machine use, Hobby: couple hours here and there, significant farm duty, secondary equipment for a contractor?

All are pertinent, used parts will usually end up as bad or worse than already have many needing reman before can actually use, blind bought 933 parts may net you NON Functional to s/n series and lastly for a Hobby machine Cat Classic parts are as close to what a yard will cost you used for new parts.
I live south of Boston, Massachusetts. I keep it at my camp in Maine. Use it in the woods to clear a few hours here and there. I have the complete serial number if needed. Caterpillar dealer said the roller is obsolete. Does anyone rebuild them? I believe I've covered all your questions. If not ask away. Thank you.

DMiller

Occupation
Cheap "old" Geezer
New CAT Branded may not be available where price wise may be better off, are aftermarket Undercarriage providers where as have a p/n and a s/n they should be able to connect the dots. TREK, ITP, ITR are some names. Google Crawler Undercarriage Parts, will be several pop up, a few on here have service shops that have been great providers to others. And again, used parts may not be any better than already have and is failed/failing. Can also Google the p/n if they gave you one and see if anyone is selling New Old Stock(NOS).

Nige

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
I live south of Boston, Massachusetts. I keep it at my camp in Maine. Use it in the woods to clear a few hours here and there. I have the complete serial number if needed. Caterpillar dealer said the roller is obsolete. Does anyone rebuild them? I believe I've covered all your questions. If not ask away. Thank you.
What Part Number roller were you looking for.?
Complete Serial Number would help when looking for parts. If you don't feel comfortable posting it drop me a PM (click on my username and "start a conversation".

A good source of parts for a machine like yours is Offroad Equipment - www.offroadeq.com/ - to get pricing you will have to register on their web site. They are apparently very good if you give them a call and speak to someone.