• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Cat 725c haul truck

Darrellgold$

I got a 725c haul truck using hydraulic oil and I can’t find leak the engine is 2 to 3 gallons over fill any ideal how it is getting in there all pumps are mounted on trans nothing on engine I am seeing.

kshansen

Occupation
Retired Mechanic in Stone Quarry
I got a 725c haul truck using hydraulic oil and I can’t find leak the engine is 2 to 3 gallons over fill any ideal how it is getting in there all pumps are mounted on trans nothing on engine I am seeing.

I see this has not received any replies, might help to include a S/N as there are at least 6 different S/N prefixes for a 725C and I'm not familiar with them to make a wild guess as to what the problem could be.

Also how about a rough idea of how fast the oil seems to be transfering from hydraulics to engine, is it in one eight hour shift or 100 hours running? Might make a difference.