• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

cat 432e

amyliveshere

here are some pictures of my new cat.its a ltd edition machine to celebrate cat making backhoe loaders for 25 years.its a full spec machine with air con,5 speed autoshift,hammer piping(which will never get used),front mudguards,4 in 1 with forks,which ive removed because they are rubbish to use.also got 4 wheel drive and special features including leather seat and steering wheel and carbon fibre lookalike levers and a special plaque in the cab and graphic on the hoe.only 25 being made and i got no 18.
nick..........

Attachments

• DSCN0564.jpg
    DSCN0564.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 2,513
  • DSCN0566.jpg
    DSCN0566.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 2,624
  • DSCN0561.jpg
    DSCN0561.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 2,863

amyliveshere

a few more

Attachments

• DSCN0558.jpg
    DSCN0558.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 2,456
  • DSCN0553.jpg
    DSCN0553.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 5,178
  • DSCN0556.jpg
    DSCN0556.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 6,875

AussieChris

Congratulations on the new machine. Very nice - almost seems a shame to put it to work.

I was surprised to see you're the UK with all that dust about, but I understand there's a drought going on over there and you haven't had rain in days! (My Dad's over in the Midlands right now.)

All the best with the new Cat and make sure you buy some yellow and black touch-up paint in case you get any scratches on her.

Chris
Brisbane Australia.

daman

Occupation
Agriculture,Truck Driver,Mechanic
Nice,,i wouldn't want to use it,lol

d4c24a

Nice machine i see the stablizers go strait down do they also shift farther out to sides?

and no they are not unstable ,nor do they tip over ,and still easily handle a 3 ft digging bucket at full reach :D,you just have the added ability to slide the backhoe to where ever you want left to right :drinkup