• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Cat 328B hydraulic leak

WildBill99

Cat 235B Excavator
Hi guys, it's been a while since I have been on the forum. I have had health issues to deal with over the last couple of years and haven't moved a track in over a year.
I was ready to continue with my landscaping but found a hydraulic fluid leak. The ground was stained, so I tried pressure washing underneath to try and find the leak. Lots of possibilities but can't see an actual leak. Does anyone have any helpful suggestions. I am not a mechanic and am retired so my budget is limited. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Bill

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Good day Cat
A tip I have used to find leaks pack dry cardboard around supect area hope it works for you.
Kind regards
Uffex