• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Cat 320E LRR fuel transfer pump?

DslDrew27

TFX01453
Just got off the phone with my dealer, Foley Cat in Bensalem, PA.
I'm told that part number 357-6475 has been discontinued, superceded to 446-5409, nobody has one in the states, on back order from Dubai, 112 day lead time.
gotta be a 357-6475 sittin on a shelf somewhere in the states.
A quick ebay search came up empty.
Any Ideas?
thanks
Andrew

Nige

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
I'm showing a 446-5409 on the shelf in Ringpower, Cat dealer in Tallahassee FL if that's any use. I know it's not really close to you but it's closer than Dubai. PM me for details if you like.

Actually if you want to pay for a plane ticket for my #1 son who lives in Dubai I'll have him pick it up this afternoon and hand carry it to your location ......... :D:D

kshansen

Occupation
Retired Mechanic in Stone Quarry
Well not as good a "deal" as the round trip ticket for Nige's #1 son, but..
I checked with the local Cat dealer in Syracuse NY and they have 2 of the 446-5409 at their branch in Clifton Park NY, just out side of Albany NY and two more over at their main store in Milford Massachusetts. Both say I could have it in two days at the Syracuse store.
If you want to call Milton Cat in Syracuse their number is 315-476-9981
Clifton Park branch number is 518-877-8000