• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Cat 313BCR Workshop Manual

diane49

Can anyone tell me where I can get an excavator manual for a Cat 313BCR please. I have just bought the machine, but don't have a workshop or operaters manual.

bigbob

Your local cat dealer should be able to order you a set. Just give them the serial #. If it is a gray market machine built for Japan, they may be in Japenese however. You can also try ebay.

barry clark

Occupation
produce beef and grain
I bought a 313c cr gray market from the state of Wasington very good machine, I was able to get a parts book in english from cat and the service manual in order to get in english, I ordered one for a 314c cr machines are very much identical. If you need help I would be willing to help.

riland

Can anyone tell me where I can get an excavator manual for a Cat 313BCR please. I have just bought the machine, but don't have a workshop or operaters manual.

I have parts catalog, service and operation manual for you Cat 313BCR (Prefix - 9PR, AEX, BAS).
PDF version, englsh language.

Contact me PM if need.

diane49

Thank you very much barry clark. If I can't pick one up for our machine, I'll certainly get back to you.

diane49

Thank you very much riland. Could you please tell me how the service and operation manual is. Thank you again.

fireworks@epix.

I have a 313bsr and also looking for a repair manual and parts manual. Tried ebay, and all type of searches on web, no luck. I tried cat dealer with no luck, said if I found parts man. it would likely not be english. Any ideas??

Also have a question about a problem w/ same machine, allways been a freat machine up to today. I turned key on (before turning to start) and noticed the deapth computer readout (thing that has allways not done anything but flash 888 at me, but didnt effect anything else) did not light up at all, turned to start, machine started but will not unlock (activate) ant movement controles?? thought it may be something to do with safty switch on panel (left) that is pushed down to activate everything. Dont think so really after looking, so I tried to turn key off, did so but engine would NOT shut off. Any ideas? ignition switch?? any help would be really appreciated as machine is locked up in area it has to move away from before monday AM.

????

We have just purchased a 313B as well and are looking for any documentation available. If you have access to PDF versions and are able to share please let me know. Thanks in advance for any help!!

mactech

Greetings mr. riland I am from "Chile" I need to buy spare parts for crawler excavator 313BSR this excavator was purchased used, the local dealer has no parts manual. because this excavator was made ​​for the Asian market.
you can provide me the manual.
thank you very much in advance.