• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Cat 304cr joystick wiring

Ignaciojezriel45

I have aftermarket thumb on my mini exc my thumb won’t go down most of the time. I’ve replaced the joystick and solenoids it worked for about two hours. I took switch apart and found carbon buildup on contact. I cleaned it and it works until it arks when making contact and carbon builds up again and stops working. I believe it’s wired incorrectly but can’t find a diagram of how it should be wired. Any help is appreciated

budicele

Nige,

Any chance you could send me an electrical schematic? I have the same machine. NAD00656.
Working on engine timer/relay module.

Thank you.....Buddy

budicele

Thank you Nige.......this is very helpful. Is there a link on here to the service manual for that machine?