• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

cat 289d

Desertwheeler

Occupation
Miner
The radio may have setting you can adjust on how well it senses the channels. They upgraded some at work with the Bluetooth and it had a sensitivity settings but that may only work for seeking.

Shimmy1

I don't know what the hell is wrong with the radios nowadays. Radio in my 210 is garbage, radio in the new Bobcat T770 is $#%, the radio in the Cat 289D that we demo-ed was worse, I would like to know if its the radios or the radio stations just cutting their power.

JNB

Occupation
Flyin' low and rollin' slow...
I don't know what the hell is wrong with the radios nowadays. Radio in my 210 is garbage, radio in the new Bobcat T770 is $#%, the radio in the Cat 289D that we demo-ed was worse, I would like to know if its the radios or the radio stations just cutting their power.

Shaving the antenna off my TR's roof on a tree limb was the best thing that could've happened to my radio. The pos sounded worse than the transistor radio I had in 1965.