• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

CAT 249D blower Motor removal

Nige

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
See the attached and come back if you have any questions.

Note. Your machine belongs in the Compact Track Loader section. The section where you posted this is for full-size steel track machines. I'll ask for the thread to be moved.

Attachments

• Blower R&I.pdf
    622.6 KB · Views: 7

Jerry Lister

Shows on almost every site availability in both voltages. Just want to make sure I am ordering the correct part. Have confirmed that mine is bad.

Jerry Lister

See the attached and come back if you have any questions.

Note. Your machine belongs in the Compact Track Loader section. The section where you posted this is for full-size steel track machines. I'll ask for the thread to be moved.
What are your thoughts Nige? Part # 359-1583 shows available in 12V and 24V. Same part#. Want to make sure I am ordering the correct part. Thanks so much.

Nige

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
What are your thoughts Nige? Part # 359-1583 shows available in 12V and 24V. Same part#. Want to make sure I am ordering the correct part. Thanks so much.
HMC has already answered your question that it's a typo.
Your machine is 12v. In the Cat online system blower P/N 359-1583 is only listed for machines with 12v systems. There is no "24v version" of 359-1583.
If you want to make sure that you are ordering the correct part then grit your teeth and buy one from Cat.