• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Cat 225 hydraulic issue

digs2

When I crowd in and and curl the bucket in at the same time a relief valve stalls and things seem stressed ?
If I carefully use one function at a time it passes and runs normal , maybe a bit of valve strain but not always ?
Not sure if I should begin on the distributor ,the swivel or controls ?

uffex

Occupation
Admin
good day Digs2
Your post is not so easy for me to follow. May I ask a couple of questions 1- when use the bucket cylinder to lift the relief valve are you at full stroke? 2. I do not follow the connection to the central rotary joint or is there more to the event that you have not mentioned?
Kind regards
Uffex

digs2

When i engage the bucket cyl and the stick cyl at the same time partial stroke the machine seems to bind and relief valve howls.
It doesnt do it every time ?
Thanks for the consideration !