• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

cat 216b manuals

cartzblown94z

just got a cat 216b skid loader and looking for a used or pdf service manual anyone know a place? 1000 bucks for it and some places i found online, not lookin to pay that kinda coin for it, the manual is the same for the 226 and a few other loaders. thanks in advance

rjm022

my local cat dealer sold me my manual for my 226 for 385.00. a grand sounds really extreme.

cartzblown94z

i found it doing a websearch, and couldnt believe the price, i have gotten the price back from the dealer yet and have found a used parts and O&M manual now too, but my cat is a burn victim so i need the service manual to get everything back together on it