• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Cat 143 H Trans no 1-4 in F or R

neutron75

Occupation
Equipment Operator B
I'll suggest that to them but its the state of PA so I am not shore how far that will go thank you

Nige

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
Piut it to them this way.
8 solenoids - somewhere around $200. Replacement time maybe a couple of hours tops.
A replacement transmission ECM if it gets fried due to a bad $30 soilenoid - $2,750 exchange or $3,650 new.
Plus the dealer service call labour to do the software install on the (blank) replacement - total spend say $5,000 in round numbers.
As Clint Eastwood would say "D'ya feel lucky punk.?"

neutron75

Occupation
Equipment Operator B
Yep yep I understand but its hard to say what the people in charge will say haha there's 3 or 4 poisons above me who make the decisions I will do everything I can to get them but its on them as to if it happens

neutron75

Occupation
Equipment Operator B
Alright I want to say thank you to everyone for the help we ended up buying all the coils for it and I got them put on yesterday and it fixed the problem when I get to the high rang coil it was stuck on the shaft and I just touched the wires and they broke off but the bosses ended up letting us get all of them so there all new on it aging thank you for all the help and have a great day