• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Casting Call: Are you interested in living in a self-sufficient community?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TVCasting

Hi everyone,
Apologies that this is off-topic but I'm hoping you can help spread the word about this project. I'm also going to cross-post this in the "announcements" section.
I’m a producer at Raw TV, the makers of Gold Rush and Locked Up Abroad. I’m currently looking for people to feature as part of a new series for a major cable television network (not another version of Gold Rush). I saw some of your posts on this forum and it seems like you are very knowledgeable in some of the areas we’re looking at. I’ve included our official casting notice below, feel free to pass it along to anyone who may be interested. I know you may have strong opinions about the Gold Rush guys so don't hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns about this show. Many thanks!

Casting Notice:
Are you capable of living in a self-sufficient community? Do you have the spirit of an American pioneer? Are you sometimes fed up with the world you live in today and imagine another - better - way to live? Do you and your family and friends ever talk about leaving society we know it, leaving it all behind and building a new world off the grid, with the frontier grit of your forefathers? If you are passionate about your beliefs and would be willing to share them with a national TV audience we would love to talk to you.

If this sounds like you, whether you have a plan in action, have a more long term dream or are already living out on the frontier, please email your contact details and a brief description of your situation to:
casting@rawtelevision.co.uk
A producer will be in touch to discuss details.

Last edited:

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
As you've already cross-posted this in another forum, I'll close this thread to eliminate confusion.

(The rugged, frontier types won't appreciate proper "netiquette", but everybody else will...) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.