• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case W252 Tanden Roller

Fabosp

Occupation
Contratiista maquinaria de construccion
I need the Case 252 Vibrating Tandem Roller Parts Manual (Vibromax).

Know anyone who sells it

thanks

sheepfoot

You will need to contact your JCB dealer, Vibromax was sold off by Case, then sold again, and I am thinking JCB bought them around 2005. Their is some parts books on ebay for the w252 every now and then. A older case dealer that has it's old microfiche/microfiche reader and printer around should be able to print some pages or have a parts book still around with a pub # that may still be in the system. I would check and have the s/n with you also before ordering.

toufik

Hello dear friend
i Need if possible the Electrical wiring of the CASE VIBROMAX W551 TANDEM Roller fabricated BY LOSENHAUSEN Germany. I know that this factory was been sold by CASE then in 2004 by GCB and now this old factory in dusseldorf is closed. I need to renwe the electrical wiring of this tandem roller with electrical connection with DEUTZ ENGINE F3L 912 38kW power. Please any one can help me

Attachments

• 20200418_111229.jpg
    20200418_111229.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 4