• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case tr270

peter lamboo

Having problem with my 2011 case tr270. Just bought this machine and was running fine, decided to run air conditioning when I flipped the green lit switch to turn on the air the engine was dragged down and stalled. The problem is now there are no lights or power in the cab, on the instrument panel, no beeps, nothing. Did I blow a fuse? I tested power at the starter on the large cable and there is power there. New battery and ground cable. Switch key appears fine.

Muffler Bearing

Occupation
Truck Mechanic
Fuse panel either under your cup holder trim piece or a plate with four screws behind your left leg when you are in the seat.

Muffler Bearing

Occupation
Truck Mechanic
If no lights come on when you sit you must have blown the Unswitched power fuse. Also you can try turning the center of your A/C compressor by hand to verify it is seized

peter lamboo

I do not see the four screw cover plate to access the fuse panel and I don't have a cup holder. I do see two fuse blocks located near the floor on the left containing relays and fuses. How do I check them?

Muffler Bearing

Occupation
Truck Mechanic
Do you have your operators manual behind the seat still? it will have the fuse diagram, or else just look for a blown fuse. If you tell me your Serial # should be and N and two other letters then some numbers I can post a fuse diagram.