• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case sv300 acc. Fuse

Case sv300 machine, l.h. window leaked and fuse panel was full of water. I dried it out, replaced fuses and relays, machine ran for 10-15 hrs no problem. Now has started to blow 20 amp accessory fuse as soon as power button is turned on. I have found that the load side of fuse is shorted to ground, but cannot pinpoint where. I have removed instrument cluster, radio, fan switch from circuit also unplugged seat as all of these are tied I to acc circuit it looks like. Anyone have any input, maybe a common prob with these machines. Thankyou.

Midnightmoon

id start at accessory relay swap it with another one. If that doesn't work i would jump a resetable breaker where fuse is and start unplugging all the accessories on that circuit until it doesnt pop the breaker then go from there.