• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case sr175 emissions delete

Kb88

Has anybody deleted one of these? It's a tier4 it has egr and a doc filter. Just curious because I'd like to keep this loader around for awhile.

Tags

My suggestion would be to not let it idle, dont lug it, use clean fuel, service as per manual, and I bet I think lasts a looooong time. Is it a new machine, if so, there's a 5 year warrantee on all emissions realted equipment, I would at least wait until then to change anything.

Kb88

Well it has 3000 hours on it now and it's been giving me issues so I've been thinking about deleting it.

Tags

Totally get it, I'm sure someone out there can do it, just be careful about getting it done and who knows you did it....