• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case Operators Rodeo

Dozerboy

Occupation
Operator
Well I always wanted to know how good I was and finely got the chance. I rocked the Skidsteer and Loader events, but took a penalty in the loader. I was a shoe in for first with only a TBL left, but took third after chocking on my last event. I let my nerves get to me and couldn't shake it off. With the hyd. being so much faster on a 580 then what I'm use to I ended up getting a penalty for knocking the base ball off the cone. I still have a chance to go to Vegas for the nationals as a wildcard though. Got me $150 and a shiny new belt buckle.:drinkup

Here is Case's site to find an event closet to you. I have some tips if anyone it interested. Even if your a greenhorn go its fun theres food and a few pretty sharp guys from Case are there and there is no shortage of guys just as bad or worse then you.

Hope to see ya at Nationals.

Attachments

• DSC00714 [640x480].JPG
    DSC00714 [640x480].JPG
    76.2 KB · Views: 854
  • DSC00713 [640x480].JPG
    DSC00713 [640x480].JPG
    66.4 KB · Views: 850
  • DSC00715 [640x480].JPG
    DSC00715 [640x480].JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 851

R_Forgey

What pieces of equipment do you use for the competition? The website says backhoe, skid steer, and wheel loader. I really wish they would keep the backhoe out of it and put an excavator and dozer in there. But I suppose they leave the backhoe in there because it is the best piece they have.

Dozerboy

Occupation
Operator
It was just those 3 and ya the 580 is the stable for case. I was talking with one of the big wigs and they strained to try and think of a way to put a dozer in it.

Dozerboy

Occupation
Operator
Anyone else enter one of these? Just got the email that the drawing for the wildcards is next week. Fingers crossed

Dozerboy

Occupation
Operator
I didn't make it oh well next year I'll just have to win.