• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case D 310

310G Case

Yes im near Millville my uncle lives just outside of town and his son is in Millville. I’m getting ready to change the steering bands myself.lol we changed all the pins in the tracks in 1995 we made a table out of steel plates that held the track's and used electric over hydraulic port power to put them out. Believe me that table out back where we made it Pete was a genius coming up with that idea.

Don Welliver

Occupation
Industrial Maintenance/Electrician
Who is your uncle and his son? Do you or your uncle know Frank "Tub" Bartlow? He has lived in Millville forever. He loves antique equipment, mostly International, he has held International shows at his building. Do you know any Wellivers or Crawfords?

Roger09

Changeing the steering bands.

Yes im near Millville my uncle lives just outside of town and his son is in Millville. I’m getting ready to change the steering bands myself.lol we changed all the pins in the tracks in 1995 we made a table out of steel plates that held the track's and used electric over hydraulic port power to put them out. Believe me that table out back where we made it Pete was a genius coming up with that idea.

Is it a hard job to change the bannds?

310G Case

Sorry took so long to get back to you been busy getting ready for winter.

My uncle is Marvin and his son is Matt.

As for changing the bands no seems straight forwards in the manual I just got a price of 165 for after markets. But going to check into getting mine rebanded.

LynnGoodrich

Does anyone have any info on these dozers. Years produced ? How many ?
Availability of parts ? Etc, Etc, Etc. Any and all info would be appreciated. Thanks.

I have access to "almost" any part applicable to a 310 dozer. Most of my parts are new but I do have a few serviceable used parts. Let me know of your needs and interest. I'm in Ga. but I can ship/deliver anywhere lower 48. lynn.goodrich@hotmail.com

1080 bobcat

Occupation
self employed mechainc
don i been to bartlow building in 2007 during red power roundup nice piece of ih history my dad had a 310 e still got it i got a 850 dozer and 850 loader and a 210b backhoe

Island Cat

Hi guys I'm new to the forum. I just picked up one of these gems from the Father in Law, great little Dozer. It's a 1961 G-310-E with a newer diesel G-188-D engine, I don't know what year the engine is but she fired right up. I was told weight is 7061 Pounds. Any body know the H.P. for this engine, just wondering? Also she needs a new Hood or maybe some custom sheet metal any help would be great.DSC02367.JPG

td14steve

I'll throw some more questions out too. i just looked at an old 310 c late 50's is in bad need of tracks though pins and bushings are shot. I can pick it up for cheap, anyone in the northeast know of any used tracks for it? I 'll probably buy it regardless as the price is right. Thanks steve