• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case 90XT Parts

Ivan01

Does anyone have a source of parts for a case 90XT? I have a 1998 that I am looking to purchase an exhaust muffler, I cannot find any online!

Alternatively, does anyone know what exhaust system can be used in its place from another machine?

Thanks in advance!

Ivan01

Thanks for the reply. I did see that one on ebay, but I mine is the newer style (ASN JAF0245225) that came with these machines. I don't know if that one can be modified, Id hate to take the chance for a 300 dollar muffler. I would rather buy the correct one the first time.

Here is the Part number for the one I need.

My SN is JAF0245844 which Messicks calls out for
330941A1 and 299455A3
https://www.messicks.com/cas/144795

I don't know what the exact difference is, but the only cross reference I could find were this part numbers
3428-MX-1R05-22, and 3440-MD-1R05-22